Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today's meeting with the DPC

I think today's meeting with Liana from the DPC went well. I get to have the boys this Friday- Sunday!
I will get them just on the weekends for now. They want to see how the boys do...especially Cristian.

I am very excited and a bit nervous. The language barrier will be one of the biggest challenges.
Thankfully, Teri is here too, which will help. Two on two are much better odds.

We went to see Cristian again this afternoon. It was a good visit. I had a list from the DPC of paperwork that I need to get from Cristian's foster mom, Ani. She is so nice. I know this isn't easy for her either, but she is very supportive and I really appreciate that. She will make copies and give them to me on Thursday. The boys have to have medical exams too on Thursday. I am hoping to go with both Nicolae and Cristian. I am not sure how much it will cost me to have their medical exams done, but it is all part of the process.
At Cristian's, we played "Bunica" aka "Old Maid". It is his favorite game for sure!
We also played "Barrel of Monkeys". Ani, was the Champion!
Now Teri and I are at home getting ready to eat dinner. Tomorrow we go with Mr. Moncanu to legalize some more legal documents. And hopefully, I will get to see Nicolae as well. Thanks for all of your prayers!Love Debbie

No comments: