Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some other cute moments....

This last weekend, shortly after we got to my apartment, Nicolae says so happily, "So this is America! I love it! " It was so adorable. I explained that no we were still in Romania and that we would not be going to America until later. I also told him he would know it was America because we have to ride in a plane to get there. Then he said, " oh you mean next weekend!" I wish.
Why can't the government think like Nicolae?

Also on Monday while we were in the waiting room at the hospital, Nicolae and Cristian were playing together with the toys. There were other children there too. Well, it seems that one of the other children wasn't playing fair and Cristian ran over to me for help.
I think this is huge. He came to me instead of his foster mom.

Anyway, just wanted to share these moments before I forgot them.

Love you all..
oh. I just talked to mom again on skype. She is tired, but seems to be doing fine. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: