Friday, February 15, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Today, Teri and I went to visit both of the boys. We went to see Cristian first. This is when I found out that I don't get to have the boys overnight this weekend. Seems I need to put in a request every week at the DPC in order for the boys to stay overnight at my house.

Once Ani, Cristian's foster mom, started telling me about it, I remembered that Sara had to do this for Luiza. I just didn't even think about it at all. I just figured once I was given the o.k. to have them on the weekends, it would be every weekend. So disappointing, but what can I do?

We visited with Cristian for a little over an hour, then headed to Nicolae's.

Carmen, Nicolae's foster mom, also told me about having to request to have the boys over the weekend. Both Carmen and Ani felt sorry for me. They knew the reason this happened is just because I didn't know. Now I know!

So, the new plan is to spend the day tomorrow with just Nicolae and Sunday with Cristian. Cristian is going to the mountains tomorrow, so I can only spend tomorrow with Nicolae anyway. Teri and I both thought it would be best to have a day just for Cristian as well.

Teri and I spent just about the same amount of time with Nicolae. He asked again if this weekend is when we were finally going to America!


Here is a picture of Nicolae and I pretending to wait to go to America.






It started to snow tonight just as we were leaving Cristian's house. It was amazing how much more snow there was after we finished visiting with Nicolae. In fact, it is still snowing.

Here are a couple of pictures of Teri and I right before we came home
tonight.










No comments: