Sunday, February 3, 2008

Please pray for tomorrow's meeting with the DPC

I was hoping that my meeting with the DPC would be today, but Mr. Mocanu just called and said that Liana, my social worker, can't meet until tomorrow. So, we are meeting with the DPC at 9am tomorrow morning. (Tuesday)

I would appreciate your prayers. Pray that things can move quickly and that I can get the boys in my home. I am praying that I can have them at least for this next weekend.
Also ...I would appreciate your prayers for Correy Grubaugh. She is a teacher/parent/friend of mine. Her father died on Sunday. It was a long drawn out situation.
Here is an excerpt from Correy's email.
I just wanted to thank you all for praying for my dad all this time. He passed away about 9:30 this morning, very peacefully, thank God. We are all exhausted, drained. Tomorrow we go to the funeral home to make all the arrangements. We'd like to have a memorial for him next Sat. Greg is up here with me now (praise the Lord!) & we will be staying this next week to help Cindy with everything. There is so much to share, but I do want to say at least that God's hand was clearly evident in the loving, caring people He sent to take care of my dad through not only this past 6 weeks, but even before that. Also, I had a wonderful time with my brother who came up for a few days while dad was still aware of things. Praise God for that, too.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.
Love,
Debbie


No comments: