Friday, November 23, 2007

My visit with Cristian

My visit with Cristian went very well. Sara went with me to translate. Yay!Cristian is such an adorable little boy. Even though I haven't seen him since January, it was like he didn't even have to have time to "warm up" to me. It was as if we had just seen each other last week. He of course wanted to know why Nicolae wasn't with me. He asked where my son was...cute. He is just a little shorter than Nicolae, but quite a bit thinner. Ani, his foster mom, shared that he is one of the tallest kids in his class and that he does very well in school. She shared some school photos and had him sing a couple of songs to me too. Adorable. Cristian is very cuddly and playful. We had the greatest time getting to know each other better. I got to spend about 2 hrs. with him today . And...I get to see him again this next Tuesday. Yipppeeee! In fact, Ani told me that I can come whenever I want. Just call first and make sure they are home. I asked if she would be ok if I came by myself and she was fine with that. She was sure that we could figure out what each of us was trying to say. So sweet. I am already looking forward to next Tuesday.
I took about 25 pictures today and a couple of videos too. I will try and send some more pictures later.
....smiles...smiling....and more smiling....and still smiling. It was a great afternoon.

No comments: