Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another visit with Cristian




I went to see Cristian again this afternoon! I got to spend three hours with him. It was very nice. His foster mom Ani is so sweet. His foster brother Gabi was there too. He showed me some pictures of Cristian on his computer. He sent me one of "Cristy" from this past September. Crisitan was part of the wedding party for Flori's wedding. She is his foster sister.
He is so handsome.






I took a coloring book today with some groovy crayons. They look like a pencil and can be adjusted like a mechanical pencil. Cristian loved them.
He colored a picture of a flower in a pot for me. He started to color the sky brown... which turned into a tree with apples. He was very proud of himself and was happy that I was going to put it on the refrigerator at my house.




Ani, Cristian's foster mom, and I did pretty good talking with each other. We had to be rescued by her son Gabi a few times, but not bad over all. I brought my English/Romanian dictionary which helped.
Ani is so sweet. She loves Cristian so much. She asked about the adoption and when I would have Nicoale and Cristian in my apt. and when we would go to America. I could only guess really, but gave her what information I knew. She shared that maybe in a couple of years she could come to the states to visit Cristian. Not right away, because she wants Cristian to bond with me first, but she would love to come. (Gabi helped us through this conversation) She also reminded me that whenever I come back to Romania...even if it isn't with Cristian, to please visit her and even stay with her. So sweet. Gabi shared how much they love Cristian and that it will be hard, but his mom really wants him to be with me and have a chance to live in America. She is happy and sad at the same time. I so get this. My heart goes out to her for sure.
I know the reason Cristian is so comfortable with me is because of her. She is an amazing person.

Carmen, Nicolae's foster mom is a different story. I called again today to see about spending time with Nicolae and her response was, ...let's wait until Monday when we have meeting with the DPC and Cristian. I guessed that is what she would say. I asked if I could see him before this meeting. Marius said they would call me on Friday to let me know. I am not counting on them actually calling though. It has already been 11 days since I saw him last and now I have to wait 6 more days...grrr. oh well...I need to be thankful for the times she does allow me to see him. "Unofficially".

So anyway....I got a few good pictures of Cristian tonight and will try to send some more in the next couple of days.

I want to thank all of you who have continued to write me, support me, pray for me. I know it has been a long journey and many of you have continued to be there for me through all of this.
Multumesc Foarte mult. Thank you very much.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: