Saturday, November 3, 2007

I have a washing machine!

Yay, I have a washing machine! I did my first load of laundry tonight. The washer is 40 cm x 60 cm x 85 cm. For all your who just felt your brain flatline, it is about 1.5 ft x 2 ft x 3ft. FYI...I looked it up on the internet!
Pastor Shane and his family have decided to stay in the states, so they are selling their furniture and things here in Romania. I was lucky enough to be able to get the washer. It was a great deal 125ron which is about 55 usd. The cheapest I have seen in the stores here is about 300 usd. So I feel very fortnuate.
Actually I was more than fortunate... thanks Tricia! I owe all my clean clothes to you! It is amazing how something as simple as washing my clothes in a washing machine and not the tub, can be so wonderful. I feel so blessed!
Now in about 3 days, after they finally dry, I will actually be able to wear them.:D
Anyway, I just wanted to share my wonderful new washing machine with all of you.
Smiles,
Debbie



No comments: