Monday, November 12, 2007

I got to see Nicolae this afternoon!

I got to see Nicolae this afternoon for about 1 1/2 hrs. We went to the park. We(Carmen, Marius, Nicolae and me) walked around a bit and looked at some pictures of Marius' field trip. Then Nicolae and I spent the rest of the time chasing each other, hugging each other and taking some silly pictures. This was one of my favorites.
It was a bit chilly outside and it wasn't a long visit, but it was great seeing Nicolae again. He now knows how to count to 10 in English no problem and he recently learned Mother, Father, boy and girl. He also has figured out the difference between good morning and good bye, which is good. He so wants to be able to speak with me in English. Oh and he sang a couple of songs that he learned at Gradinita...in Romanian of course. I didn't understand all of it ...unfortunately.
It is so disappointing for me. He sings his little heart out, which in itself is adorable, but I so wish I could understand the songs as well. Maybe soon. I am getting better everyday. Unfortunately, I still have a long way to go.
Anyway, it was a great afternoon.
Love,
Debbie
p.s. He only has one glove on because he just got done taking a silly picture of me and he couldn't push the buttons with it on.

No comments: