Saturday, October 27, 2007

Still riding roller coasters ....aaaahhhhh!


Well, I didn't get to turn in my papers on Friday. Mr. Moncau and I went to the DPC, but we found out that they close at 2 on Fridays. There was nothing we could have done though. We couldn't pick up the report from the police department until 2:30. So, I will go back to the DPC on Monday. Please pray that everything is complete and that they will process it quickly. At least I have the papers all ready! Hopefully.
Yesterday afternoon, I called to see about visting with Nicole this weekend, but the answer was "no". Carmen was to busy. She had to cook for her dad and well Marius was going to the mountains with his class. Last I remember, I was going to see Nicolae. grrr. So goes yet another week without seeing my boys.
God give me strength to get through this roller coaster ride.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: