Monday, October 15, 2007

Heading Back to Romania

I wanted to let you all know that I am heading back to Romania tomorrow.
Please pray for me and my family. It has been so great being home and leaving yet again, is hard.
My prayers are that everything with the adoption will now move quickly and that I can be home before the end of this school year. Sooner is good too.
Please pray for my mom and dad too. God keep them healthy and safe.
Pray too for Bev. She picks up all the loose ends when I am gone and I know it makes life hard on her for me to be so far away. It makes it hard for me as well.
I leave tomorrow morning. Tues. Oct. 16th. Ironically enough, it is the exact date, four years ago, when I got the call letting me know that I could legally begin adopting Nicolae and Cristian.
God give me strength and incredible blessings.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: