Monday, October 29, 2007

My meeting today with DPC Sector 2


I turned in my paperwork today. Everything was good. They seemed pleasantly surprised that I had completed all of it so quickly and that everything was in order.
Next week I will begin meeting with the one of the social workers from DPC at my apartment. We will meet for an hour every Monday, for the next 6 weeks. Please pray that I will be able to find an "official translator". I have to have one for these meetings because my Romanian isn't good enough...yet.
Oh well ...what hoop? how high? After the six weeks they will set a court date for being an adoptive parent and then ...maybe , finally, I will get to visit the boys and have them in my house. I am guessing sometime in January.
Yes, It is still hard, harder and really hard, but at least
I am moving forward and my paperwork "passed"

No comments: