Friday, March 21, 2008

The Court says "YES"

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!
I went to the court house again yesterday, March 20, 2008 and picked up "the official document" that gives me the right to have the boys placed in my home, with the intention to adopt. After 90 days of having the boys, including at least 6 home visits from the DPC, then I can finally apply to adopt.

I asked the DPC and Mr. Mocanu about how much longer everything will take and I learned that it is actually feasible ...a stretch...but feasible for me to be home sometime this summer. I will certainly be doing all that I can to help make this happen.

Thanks to all of you AGAIN for all your PRAYERS, ENCOURAGEMENT, EMAILS, FINANCIAL SUPPORT and LOVE. I appreciate all of you so much.

Please continue praying for Nicolae, Cristian and me. God willing we will be heading back to the states as a family SOON!
Love,
Debbie


No comments: