Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mom

As I am sitting in my apartment waiting for Bev and Ann I am overcome with the thought that after today, I will have a new name.....forever....Mom.
I am so excited and yes, I am nervous too. I have to wonder and believe that this is what all new moms go through. It is just that not all new moms get their children when the children are 5 and 6 years old. And...not all moms have children who don't speak their same language.
On the other hand, not all children get moms when they are 5 and 6 years of age or have moms who don't understand everything they are trying to say.
So, for this soon to be mom, I am asking you to pray. Pray for Nicolae and Cristian, pray for me, pray for us... and all that it involved in being a family.
God grant me the strength, the energy, the patience and the wisdom needed in raising these two boys. May they become all that God intends them to be.
Love,
Debbie aka...Mom

No comments: