Friday, March 7, 2008

March 19th is my Court Date

I am sorry that it has been a while since I have blogged, but it just wasn't within me.

I wanted to share with all of you that March 19th is my court date. I just found out today! This will be the day when they decide whether or not to place the boys in my home. If it is a yes, then I have 3 months from this day before I can apply to adopt. I would appreciate all your prayers.


Here are a few photos of when Teri was still here. These photos were
taken on the day we spent with just
Cristian....February 17th.

As you can see, we did much of the same things we had done with Nicolae the day before. Cristian enjoyed playing at the park in the snow. He also loved getting the chance to bake some chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies with Auntie Teri. I think his most favorite part was eating them.


I wanted to also let you know that I get the boys this weekend! Yay....
I saw both Nicolae and Cristian yesterday. It was great seeing them again. I spent about 2 1/2 hrs. with each of them. When you include travel time back and forth and in between both of their apts. it totals up to approximately 8 hrs. It is a bit exhausting to be honest, but in a very short time, they will be living with me. Then I will be exhausted for a whole bunch of other reasons. Smiles.


Thanks again to all of you who continue to pray and help support my efforts here in Romania. I am so fortunate to have such great friends and such an amazing family.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: