Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We are here

Just a quick note to let you know that we made it! Unfortunately, our luggage did not. It should be here tomorrow. They will deliver it to my apt.
Nann picked us up and took us to get something to eat. She also took us to Cora to do some grocery shopping. What a blessing she is!
Teri and I are at the apt. now and ready to do some horizontal sleeping.
More to come later.
Love,
Debbie
Oh...Just as we were pulling into Cora my phone rang. It was Carmen, Nicolae's foster mom. I was shocked. They never call. However, they knew we would be here this evening. They called to say hi and to see when I could come and visit. They told me to please come Friday at 4. It was so nice to talk with Marius and especially with Nicolae. He said hi and good morning...in English oh and I love you very much.Happy Me....

No comments: