Friday, January 11, 2008

Update on Dad

Dad is doing better! He looks lots better too. We found out that he actually has double pneumonia and will be in the hospital for another 4 or so days. Please continue praying for him.
Mom is doing well. Teri is staying with her, taking her to breakfast, walmarts, doughnuts and back and forth to the hospital. What a huge blessing it is to have Teri here taking care of mom. Teri definitely deserves to turn her Brownie pin right side up!

Pam is continuing to doing well. I even got her outside today for a walk. She spends her days eating like a bird and resting. Please continue praying that she won't have any complications and that her surgery will be all she has hoped it would be.

Me, I have canceled my Monday flight to Romania, but I am hoping to head out again around Jan. 25th.I will have a better idea after a few days. It will depend on how dad continues to do.

Thanks again for all your prayers!
Love,
Debbie

No comments: