Monday, January 28, 2008

On our way!

So, Teri and I are heading out tomorrow for Romania. Praise God for Teri's willingness to go and for being so willing to help me out.
Please pray that we will have a great flight, stay healthy(or in my case get healthy) and that we will have an incredible time together.Pray too for all that needs to happen with the adoption and that Teri will get lots of opportunities to spend time with her "new nephews".
What a huge blessing it has been to be home and I am so thankful that my parents are doing well. Dad is continuing to get better everyday and mom, even though she is very forgetful, is very healthy. Pam is continuing to do great as well. I am also so thankful for all the time I got to spend with my nephews, my brother Jack and of course Bev!
While it is hard to leave(again), I am looking forward to seeing Nicolae and Cristian. I am also looking forward to getting the rest of what needs to happen with the adoption "kicked out" so we can all be home together once and for all.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: