Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tomas is Here!



Hi Everyone,
First I guess I should give you the latest update. Which is...I don't know anything new. All the government offices are closed this week and part of next due to NATO being held here. So, hopefully, we will find out something soon....something good. I know the paperwork got there in time and now it is up to ? to decide. Please keep your prayers coming.


Tomas and Cameron (a friend of Tomas' from college) are here. It has been so nice! Tomas, of course, is as wonderful as ever and Nicolae and Cristian love him so much.




Tomas and Cameron have definitely kept the boys busy. Nicolae and Cristian are ready for bed by about 8:30 - 9:00. Happy me... And they sleep until approx. 8 am... Yay.




Here are Tomas and Cameron carrying the boys
around like little and not so little sacks of potatoes.



Yesterday I brought out the puppets. Tomas, Nicolae and Crisitian
loved them. It was so cute to see the three of them playing together.
Tomas is amazing and had no problem working through the language barrier. Love speaks volumes...plus Tomas knows Spanish, which is proving to be quite helpful.



I will try and blog some more adorable pics of the cousins in action later. I have a few more to share...smile.

Praise God! Things are going better with Nicolae and Cristian. I am so thankful the progress that has been made in a little over a week's time. Things aren't where I want them to be...yet...but things are certainly closer than they were before.
Hallelujah!
Look how adorable Nicolae and Cristian are....





Love,
Debbie