Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dentist Day!

Today was dentist day for Nicolae and Crisitan. I
wanted to have both of their teeth cleaned and checked for any cavities.

Maria, one of the girls from the church, works for a dentist. She is the one who scheduled the appt. for me. Maria explained my situation about adopting etc. to the doctor and well the doctor did today's
appt. for free. God is good.

Nicolae already has three fillings. I found out today that he has another cavity. Oh joy. Luckily, they are all baby teeth.
Cristian's teeth are perfect. He just lost his first one about 3 weeks ago.
Maria said she would call to let me know when the next appt. will be. I am guessing it will be sometime next week. This is when Nicolae will get his filling and both of the boys will get their teeth cleaned.

The doctor, who happens to be 84 years old, was
so sweet. She is a short, white-haired lady. So adorable and so wonderful with the boys. She went on and on about what they should and should eat. It was so cute.


Afterwards, Teri, Nicolae, Cristian and I went to a park that was nearby. Teri and I helped the boys figure out the fireman pole. Eventually, Nicolae actually did it by himself. Cristian preferred the "with Auntie Teri" method.
The weather here is starting to get warmer. I hope it stays in the upper 60-lower 70 range for a while. It is very pleasant here right now.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: