Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's Meeting went well!

Nicolae and Crisitian started out a bit on the silly side, but it was
certainly better than them sitting there being robots. The ladies
from the DPC stayed approx. 2 hrs. and had nothing but good things
to say. Things are moving as they should and Sylvia said that this
visit would be sufficient. There is no reason for them to come again.
She also assured me that she would get the report written up
and please not to worry. Yay!

Thanks for all your prayers!

I am so relieved and happy that it went today. And...added bonus,
the house is clean! I cleaned every inch of the house...which of
course they never even looked at. Oh well...It felt good to be
ready just in case.I am so glad to have yet another hoop
hopped through.
I am looking forward to sleeping well tonight!
Love,
Debbie

No comments: