Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two Months Today!

It has been two months now since the boys have been living with me. I have one more month to go before I can apply to officially and finally adopt the boys. Please keep praying about this.
I went to the DPC today and even though my case worker left and the person in charge also left, things seem to be going fine. I talked with the new PIC and another lady in the office today. They assured me that things are still moving forward and not to worry. Easy to say, hard to do.
The boys were wonderful at the DPC today. They did their best to wow and zow the socks off the ladies there. It was a very precious moment for sure. The boys read to them, gave them cookies they had made with Auntie Teri and they sang a few songs as well. Very adorable.

Working hard at keeping everyone involved with the adoption here happy. So looking forward to the day we can come home.

Here are a couple more pictures for you all to enjoy. Nicolae and Cristian jumping at the park.













Love,
Debbie

No comments: