Sunday, December 2, 2007

I have another meeting with the DPC tomorrow!

Hey there...
I wanted to let you all know that I have another meeting tomorrow with DPC 2 at 1:30 in the afternoon.(That is 3:30 am, Monday morning for you Californians.) We are meeting at Cristian's house. Nicolae and his foster mom will meet us there as well. So, I will get to see both the boys. Yippeeee. I haven't seen them together since last Jan. Nicolae and Cristian haven't seen each other since then either and that was the first and only time they have met!

While I am happy to get to see Cristian and Nicolae, I am really nervous. The DPC ladies are having this meeting to see how well I speak and understand Romanian. They made of point of saying it was more than having a good relationship with the boys. They seem to know how to suck the joy right out of everything.

Anyway, I can already tell I am nervous. I have felt nervous all day today. So, please pray.
-Pray that my time with Nicolae and Cristian would be absolutely wonderful.
-Pray too that I would be able to relax and be myself. That I would give all of my nervousness and worries over to God and know that He is in control.
-Pray too that the DPC ladies would be compassionate and understanding and that they would be left with no doubts that Cristian, Nicolae and I should be together as a family.

Sheesh...I am nervous! I can feel it even as I am writing this blog. God calm my heart!

Here are couple of pictures for you to enjoy. Are they brothers or what? They have so many of the same expressions.

FYI These pictures were taken about a week apart...this November.

No comments: