Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Adoption Day!


One year ago today!!!! Remember this picture? We are all standing outside the court house in Bucharest, Romania after Karen and I were granted our adoptions. I know in my head that August 5th is when I "officially" adopted Nicolae and Cristian, but it still feels like they were adopted when we came home on October 21st.

The boys are doing very well and love being in America. Me too!

I talked with Karen about Beta, not too long ago, and they both are doing well and so happy to be home as well.

To all of you who have prayed and still continue to pray...THANKS!
To all my friends and family, God has truly blessed my/our lives with you!
Happy adoption day!
Love,
Debbie
ps...Rebecca, Happy Birthday to your little Maria. La Multi Ani!

No comments: