Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8th - A very special day



So yesterday was a very special day. The fact that Nicolae and Cristian started basketball camp is special, but there are even more reasons that it was special. Tomas' birthday! Happy
 20th Tomas. Yep, no longer a teen.


It was Mom and Dad's anniversary as well. A day they were always so honored to s
hare with Tomas. 
God has 
certainly blessed our family.
 I love you mom. I wish you were here to sing our special "Happy An
niversary" song to. I miss you so much. 



To you Tomas, Happy Birthday! It is so nice having you home and I had a wonderful time spending the day with you 
Love,
Debbie, aka mom and Auntie Debo

1 comment:

Living 4 Christ said...

amazing debbie! wow., I love your blog! I cant wait to meet the boys. Im sure they have a blast and that you love being a mom! love you, costi